Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26, 2007 (Let's try that again...)

So I'm back to posting shirtless pictures of me, in the hopes of getting the weight loss thing going again. I've got to. I feel like I dodged a bullet this week when I had my annual physical (though, honestly, it's the first one I've had in about three years). Even the doctor seemed a bit surprised that my tests weren't as bad as a person with my physical attributes should be. So, bullet dodged. But, I've got to start living healthy again. Yes, it got pretty miserable, eating healthy. But that's the way it goes, I guess. My therapist has encouraged me to recognize that making the right choices is just as easy as making the wrong ones. That it's not as difficult as one might expect to simply choose correctly. We'll see.

In the meantime, I need to shed some pounds, start to feel better about myself, not eat so uncontrollably, and get back some of the self-confidence I was feeling when my weight was down considerably.

As ever, wish me luck...

So, here are a few pictures of me taken this morning. I weighed in at 275 lbs. Tomorrow I'll report on my eating habits for today.

Thanks for reading.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home