Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 4 (Day 117)

Okay, I'll clean it up a bit later on, but I'm pretty sure now that my day counting was off on the past few posts. Today is definitely day 4 since I got back on the wagon, and it's definitely day 117 since the first of the year. So, now that that's out of the way...

Yesterday was again a good day, though as always it was shaky and a tightrope walk. I managed to not eat anything too bad, though I did snack a bit uncontrollably on some granola I bought later in the evening.

Breakfast was more fruit, lunch was a few forkfuls of a tuna and egg salad made by the maid at my boss's house, and dinner was an early helping of spicy tuna and avocado roll sushi from the supermarket. But the lunch was barely a lunch, and the dinner came really early (5:00 p.m.), so I picked up some cottage cheese, strawberry jam, and granola and had a bowl of that around 8:15 p.m.

No exercise, except the three walks. But hopefully this weekend we'll get things moving, as I'm planning on playing tennis with a friend tomorrow.

So, now just the facts:


Day 3 food:

Strawberries (about 10)
Orange
Water
Tuna and egg salad (about 6 forkfuls)
Water
Avocado roll (10 pcs.)
Spicy tuna roll (5 pcs.)
Cottage cheese with jam and granola (small bowl)
Granola (about 6 handfuls)

Day 3 exercise: Three long walks

Daily weight: 239 lbs. (down 3/48)


So that's that. Hopefully I'll survive the weekend and then we'll be off to the races.

Thanks for reading!





1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stopped posting! Don't worry if you have slipped. I have stumbled myself. Your page has inspired me to stop smoking butts.

It is really hard to stay on course. So many months of doing the correct thing is not lost by by giving into your desires for a couple of weeks. Be strong and check back in with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home