Thursday, October 04, 2007

October 04, 2007 (Not too bad...)

Every night it's the same thing. I get home, I'm not even remotely hungry, but all I want to do is eat. And not just snack on a small something. I want entire packages of Nutter Butters and a half-gallon of milk, or two hot dogs a bag of chips and a pint of iced tea, or a pint of Ben and Jerry's. But, thus far anyway, I have resisted the temptation to hit the 7-Eleven. But it's not easy.

Though I do feel like it's working, which is good.

I didn't get in much excercise at all yesterday, which wasn't good. Just two walks with the pup. Today hopefully I'll be a bit better. Plus, I'm spending the night at my boss's house watching his kid, so I'll take the kid with me on a small hike over near Dodger Stadium. It's not as strenuous as Runyon Canyon, but will be a good walk nevertheless.

Not much else to report. Thanks for reading!

P.S. I was half-way dressed and on the phone when I took these pics today. Almost forgot!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home