Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's the occasion??

Okay, there's no occasion. It's a Wednesday, and I am unbearably fat. And last night, prior to going to the movies ("21"), I had a stern talking-to with myself (I must've looked crazy). I was standing at one of my most favorite places in Los Angeles (top floor of the parking garage at The Grove facing the Hollywood Hills, soooo beautiful).

My therapist kept telling me, it's as easy to make good decisions as it is to make bad decisions. And nothing facing me, from the stuff I do at work, to my living situation, to my weight, none of it is complicated. It's not impossible. Some of it is challenging, or hard, but nothing I am unable to work through, to overcome.

So, because I have enjoyed posting to this site in the past, I'm back at it. I took the three pictures, weighed myself (284 lbs.!!), and did some grocery shopping for food I should be eating.

Next step, moving my ass a bit more (taking the dog for longer walks, going up to Runyon Canyon, getting on my bicycle), eating the right types of food, rejecting fast food, and taking every decision in front of me and trying to make the one that's better for me in the long run.

Once again, wish me luck!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home