Thursday, May 01, 2008

I survived the first day...

Yes!! I managed to get through yesterday without binging at all. It was difficult, and as always my eating habits remained at the front of my brain the entire day. All I could think about food, what I should eat, what I shouldn't eat, what I wanted to eat, what I couldn't eat, etc.

I also weighed myself, and the loss of a few pounds will certainly help encourage me to keep it up.

I only managed to get in two long walks with the pup, so I can only point to two miles of walking.

Anyway, I'm proud of what I did yesterday, and I hope I can keep building on it.

So, here are the facts:

Day 2 food:

Chicken and sausage gumbo (entire can)
Granola bar (oats and honey)
Baby carrots (about 15)
Burrito bowl (rice, chicken, peppers and onions, salsa, corn, guac)
Granola bar (oats and honey)
Rainbow sherbert (not that much)

Day 2 exercise: Two long walks

Daily weight: 280 lbs. (down 4)

So that was the day that was. Hopefully today I'll get a walk up Runyon Canyon and a couple of long walks with the dog.

Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home