Friday, May 02, 2008

Here comes Day Three!

Okay, I've survived two days.

My friend Jay came to hang out yesterday, and he and I did the hike up Runyon Canyon, which totally kicked my ass. Seriously. Talk about underlining just how breathtakingly out of shape I am. Anyway, I did it, I didn't drop dead of a heart attack, and I felt pretty good afterwards.

I had a large lunch and a large dinner, though, both chock full of rice. But I managed to stay away from cheese, eggs, butter, cream, milk, chocolate, fast food, donuts, etc. etc.

The good news is, I actually feel good today. My back isn't hurting, I'm not short of breath, and I woke up a lot easier than I usually do. So, hopefully something is working.

So, here are the facts:

Day 2 food:

Burrito bowl (chicken, rice, peppers, onions, salsa, corn, guacamole)
Banana
Quaker Quakes (about 10)
Jambalaya from BJ's
Pinkberry yogurt (strawberry/banana/granola)

Day 2 exercise: Two long walks plus Runyon hike

Daily weight: 279 lbs. (down 5)


So that was the day that was. Today, hopefully more of the same. Wish me luck!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home