Monday, May 05, 2008

Easy easy easy hard!

Okay, yesterday was basically a cake-walk, until the very end. But I know what I did wrong, and how to rectify the situation.

I only had one meal. The way the day went: I woke up late (shocker!), had a banana and did a hike up Runyon Canyon (getting easier!). I came down from Runyon and by the time I got my act together to get something to eat it was already 4:00 p.m. By the time I was finished eating (Chipotle, shocker) it was after 5:00 p.m.

So, no dinner after the Chipotle. And I thought a few mouthfuls of sherbert and some rice cakes would do the trick. Not so. Around 11:30 p.m. I felt like I was going to pass out (not good, I know) and I had some cottage cheese with sliced bananas, strawberries, and granola. Then, I ate about eight more handfuls of granola.

So, it was a midnight binge on mostly good-for-me food and then an overdose of granola.

Grrr. From now on, no skipping dinner. It could have been much worse (the perils of living so close to a 7-Eleven...).

Anyway, that was the day that was. Now, the facts:

Day 5 food:

Banana
Burrito bowl (chicken, rice, peppers and onions, salsa, guacamole, corn)
Cottage cheese w/bananas and strawberries and granola
Granola
Rice cakes (about 10)
Sherbert (about 8 spoonfuls)

Day 5 exercise: Runyon hike and two long walks

Daily weight: 275 lbs. (down 9)


So today should be a pretty normal day. Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home