Sunday, May 04, 2008

That wasn't half-bad.

Okay, Day 4 is over and done with, and we're onto Day 5.

Yesterday, I slept pretty late, then got up and did a walk up Runyon Canyon. It felt decidedly less painful than the walk on Thursday, which made me pretty happy. Don't get me wrong, though, it still kicked my ass.

After the walk I headed to Chipotle for what was probably too large a meal, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad for me. I always get their burrito bowl, and it's pretty jam-packed with stuff, but none of it (except the guacamole -- the good fat!), was particularly bad for me. I'm also making an effort to jack it up with as many vegetables as possible, adding in the fajita mix and the corn. Not too bad!

I stopped by my boss's place mid-day to drop off a couple more things for his barbeque, and resisted the temptation to snack on all the good eatin' sitting around the house.

And last night was Saturday night poker. I won $1. Yes, a buck. And for dinner we've been ordering from a Brazilian restaurant called Bossa Nova, which also has lots of pastas, pizzas, etc. I ordered grilled shrimp with veges and rice. I resisted the bread and fought off the temptation to eat dessert.

So that was that.

Now, some facts:

Day 4 food:

Strawberries (6)
Burrito bowl (chicken, rice, peppers and onions, guacamole, salsa, corn)
Grilled shrimp and rice with veges

Day 4 exercise: Two longs walks and a Runyon Canyon hike

Daily weight: 275 lbs. (down 9)


Today, hopefully a jaunt up Runyon, and perhaps another lunch at Chipotle. Hmmm...

Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home