Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So this is working...

Yesterday was a good day, and I'm starting to feel changes in my body, which only make me feel better about what I'm doing.

Okay, late sleeper again, banana when I woke up, then went to work.

I did stop and stare at my clothes (I have a lot of chothes) and felt so miserable about how stretched out all my stuff is. One of these days I can't wait to just grab a shirt because I like it or because I want to wear it, and put it on and go. Now, though, I have to choose one of the more stretched out shirts, and the baggier pants.

Anyway, my belly had gotten so big that I couldn't wear my belt where I have normally worn it, across the center of my stomach. Instead it was sitting below my belly (because it wasn't big enough to make it around). Well, now it's finally back up around the belly, a great sign of things to come.

At work, I had a can of soup and then some strawberries late in the day.

Dinner was at Chipotle (where, unfortunately, the cost of good eatin' has just gone up, about $.75 more for dinner).

And while, at midnight, I could have easily snacked to my heart's content, I didn't feel like I *needed* to do it (and so I didn't).

Anyway, that was the day. Here, the facts:

Daily 6 food:

Banana
Chicken and sausage gumbo (entire can)
Strawberries (6)
Burrito bowl (chicken, rice, salsa, corn, peppers and onions, guacamole)
Sherbert (about 5 spoonfuls)

Day 6 exercise: Three long walks

Daily weight: 274 lbs. (down 10)


Today should be a pretty easy day. Lunch with a friend later today, then free for dinner... Might go to a movie.

Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home