Thursday, May 08, 2008

Doing the work

Yesterday wasn’t that bad a day at all.

And… I actually ate breakfast (though I skipped lunch). When I got up, I made myself some cottage cheese with sliced strawberries and granola. For all its earthy-crunchy-ness, it was actually really delicious.

Later in the day I had a banana, and then went to Chipotle for dinner.

And I managed to get in a hike up Runyon. Also, the yoga DVDs arrived, but I didn’t get a chance to watch them. Hopefully today I can check them out and determine if either will be good for me.

Not too bad at this juncture.

So, just the facts:

Day 8 food:

Cottage cheese, strawberries and granola
Banana
Burrito bowl (chicken, peppers, onions, rice, corn, salsa, guacamole)

Day 8 exercise: Two long walks and a hike up Runyon

Daily weight: 272 lbs. (down 12)


Today will hopefully be as easy as yesterday…

Thanks for reading (and sorry for the short entry… running late!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home