Monday, May 12, 2008

Give me the Nutter Butters

Okay, we're in the midst of a tough day. My car is dead, I have to move out of my apartment in a couple of weeks, a lump on my dog's back has grown to the size of an egg, and I had a big brawl with my older brother that's now got me in knots. All I want is to stay in bed and eat all day.

Now, I'm not going to let myself do that... but it's awfully tempting.

Yesterday for all intents and purposes was a fine day foodwise, though I probably was malnourished due to not eating too much. I got a very late start to the day, and picked up soup and a salad from the supermarket. I ate the salad pretty soon after picking it up, then ate the soup about an hour after that, so by the time I was done eating it was after 4:00 p.m., and I didn't get hungry again that night except for a small pang late late. I had a cup of yougurt and that did the trick.

Anyway, probably not good, but I'm not feeling too terrible about it.

So, just the facts:

Day 12 food:

Caesar salad (not an enormous portion)
Tortilla soup (16 oz.)
Yougurt (small cup)

Day 12 exercise: Yoga workout and three long walks

Daily weight: 269 lbs. (down 15)


So today will be a test for me. Between getting the dog to the vet, getting to the airport to pick up a rental car, figuring out my apartment situation, and finding a new car... I'm going to be put to the test. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home