Friday, May 16, 2008

Hanging in there.

Okay, so I picked the pup up from the vet following her surgery yesterday, and I've got to say... the scar is mind-blowingly disgusting! But she's my puppy and I love her and we'll get through this whole thing.

We managed two long walks, but she was too tired to do a long walk at the end of the day so I didn't get a third walk in. And I couldn't really do anything else at home because of my stuck back.

And food-wise, I barely ate all day... A couple of granola bars, a few mouthfuls of sherbet, and then... thai food for dinner. I definitely overate at dinner. Steamed dumplings (8 of 'em), won-ton soup, and pad thai. I probably didn't need the pad thai, and it wasn't that good anyways, but there you have it. That said, the dumplings were delicious!! You will probably see me write about them again.

So that was the day. Here, some facts:

Day 16 food:

Granola bars (2 of 'em)
Sherbet (small amount)
Won-ton soup (1/2 serving)
Steamed chicken dumplings (8)
Pad thai with chicken

Day 16 exercise: Two long walks

Daily weight: 268 lbs. (down 16)


So today (and thru Monday) I'm homebound with the pup.

Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home