Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm sure this isn't good...

So yesterday I barely ate anything. Probably not good. But I figure if my choices are stress eating or stress not eating, I probably did better by stress not eating.

It's not like I ate nothing. I woke up and had about five strawberries, then went to Cantor's Deli for matzoh ball soup with chicken and noodles, and snacked on a granola bar and a little bit of sherbet late in the day.

It was a stressful day, though, and I think mentally I pulled through okay. The pup went in for surgery in the morning, and I got an update at 5:30 p.m. that she handled the surgery just fine, but that it'll be a bit of a recovery.

Anyway, I pick her up in a couple of hours (I stayed in bed until 1:30 p.m. moping), and now I'm starving like marvin so I'll grab some sort of lunch.

I also technically didn't get three walks yesterday because I didn't have the pup to walk, and because of my stuck back. Regardless, around midnight, I did the usual dog walk anyway, partially to keep her in mind, and partially to at least get out and do something.

Anyway, that was the day that was. Now, some facts:

Day 16 food:

Strawberries (5)
Matzoh ball soup with chicken and noodles (big bowl)
Granola bar
Sherbet (small serving)

Day 16 exercise: Two long walks

Daily weight: 268 lbs. (down 16)


So off to get lunch, then the dog. I hope she's not in too much pain.

Thanks for reading.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home