Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today's the big day

So just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse, I go ahead and throw my back out. Now, in theory, this whole new diet thing is totally random. I just woke up one day and decided to give it another go. But a couple weeks before I started I threw my back out similar to how it’s thrown out today, and that got me thinking… maybe a huge gut hanging off the lower half of my spine isn’t a good thing. Which makes it rather demoralizing that while in the beginning stages of this effort my back goes ahead and gets fucked up anyways.

And it’s not like I was doing anything too strenuous. I was bending down to put air in the tire of my bicycle. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. And sure enough my back gets screwed up and now I’m in pain.

That and, today’s the day I take the pup to the dog hospital to have her lump removed. And the car’s still shot to shit, I still have to move, and… and…

Okay, enough whining. I’m still determined to make this thing work.

Yesterday, food-wise, wasn’t good, as I barely ate. A banana when I woke up, a can of soup when I got to work, and a granola bar mid-afternoon. Then, later in the evening, a few mouthfuls of sherbet. Oddly, I’m still the same weight from the past few days.

So, here are the facts:

Day 14 food:

Banana
Chicken and sausage gumbo (entire can)
Granola bar (oats and honey)
Sherbet (a few mouthfuls)

Day 14 exercise: Two long walks and a bike ride (2 miles?)

Daily weight: 269 lbs. (down 15)


So today to the doctor with the pup, then who knows what. Try and not break down, I guess.

Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home