Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Keep on keeping on.

So I survived yesterday, but no doubt the next few days are going to get worse.

Tomorrow morning I'll take my sweet puppy in for surgery to have a tumor removed from her back. Ugh. Not going to be good. I'm also (though wildly less importantly) going to try and make a go of it in the next few weeks without a car. And I have to move at the end of the month. For whatever it's worth, I've put my brother out of my mind, so I'm done worrying and thinking about that.

My major concern is taking care of the dog. But I must also do my best to not lose myself and to drown my sorrow in food. So... wish me luck with that.

Yesterday, I had soup and a little bit of salad for lunch, and went to Chipotle for dinner. I also managed to find the sherbert I love so much (it's actually an orange sherbert/low-fat vanilla ice cream swirl), and that was delicious!!

Anyway, here are the facts:

Day 13 food:

Caesar salad w chicken (not that much)
Chicken tortilla soup (16 oz.)
Burrito bowl (chicken, rice, corn, salsa, peppers and onions, guacamole)
Orange/vanilla sherbert (small serving)

Day 13 exercise: Five long walks (ahh, not having a car) and morning yoga workout

Daily weight: 269 lbs. (a plateau?)


I don't think I drank that much water yesterday. Hopefully today I'll be better about it.

So that's about it. Thanks for reading!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home